2021 Policies :
- All orders require a deposit/full payment when placed, of which: No Refunds will be given if the order is changed or cancelled.
- A credit card is mandatory to hold against an order for any remaining balance**.
- Pete’s Sweets also has the right to charge your held credit card if you try to make changes or attempt to cancel your order .
- Pete’s Sweets cannot be in control of things like weather, allergies, and customer transport.
Allergies: Pete's Sweets Is Not An Allergen Free Environment And Can Not Guarantee The Prevention Of Cross Contamination. If Allergies Are Severe Do Not Consume. Your Safety Is Our Top Priority!
Since cake decorating is an art we reserve the right to make changes without notice if we find it necessary. Pete’s Sweets will do our best to make contact, if contact is not made we may make changes without notice. (Any and all cakes are subject to creative license).
- To ensure your cake expectations are met, we require “Custom Cakes/Specialty Decoration” orders to be placed in person.
- Any orders placed over the phone are at the creative judgment of the Pete's Sweets staff and will not qualify for a refund due to a decorating/other miscommunication if your expectations are not met.
- Cake orders need to be placed two weeks in advance (please feel free to contact us and we can do our best to accommodate your order*)
- *Note: Orders that are placed with less than 2 weeks notice may be subject to a rush fee*** , We ask this for quality and quantity planning made by staff.
Since all items are baked fresh we will apply a rush fee to orders placed within 2 weeks of event date, this is again to cover the costs of employees overtime, added food costs, and the fact that we may have to change our baking/decorating schedule around your order. Please do your best to place order in the allotted time frame. However do not hesitate to call with last Minuit orders just note that fees may apply.
- We do not take any cake orders the day before (and or) on holiday's so that we may better assist our in-store pick-ups/walk-in customers.
- Some custom cake’s boxes will not have a lid, depending on size and shape.
- Pete’s Sweets is not responsible for any customer supplied items (Breakage/Other).
Any/All Deposits & Full Payments Are Non-Refundable. Exceptions Are Made On A Case By Case Basis And May Be Subject To A Cancellation/Restocking Fee.
All Pete's Sweets Sales Are Final
Prices Are Subject To Change At Anytime Without Notice.
We here at Pete's Sweets stand behind our work
if you are not satisfied we will do our best to correct the situation on the spot
If you have a small issue with your order please tell us upon pick up are can easily Correct Spellings, Adding Some Quick Additions (Within Reason)
We Do Not Accept:
partially consumed items or items "returned" after the event. All refunds are dealt with by owner Peter Gray. No adjustments are to be made by other Pete's Sweets staff members.